Buy Dapoxetine Powder Online, Raw Dapoxetine Powder for Sale, Dapoxetine Sexual Health Steroid Powder, Dapoxetine Powder Canada /EUR Domestic Ship, Dapoxetine hydrochloride powder
Raw Dapoxetine Powder Basic Characters:
Name: Dapoxetine hydrochloride
Molecular Formula: C9H7ClN2O5
Molecular Weight: 258.62
Melt Point: 175-179°C
Storage Temp: -20°C Freezer
Color: White crystalline powder
What is the role of dapoxetine?
Dapoxetine is an organic compound of the class of selective inhibitors of serotonin reuptake but without anti-depressant effect. The drug is specifically developed to treat premature ejaculation in adult males between the ages of 18 and 64 who meet all of the following criteria:
1. Continuous or repeated ejaculation of the penis before, during, or shortly after insertion into the vagina, and only prior to the lack of sexual satisfaction;
2. Significant personal distress or interpersonal barriers due to premature ejaculation (PE);
3. Poor ejaculation control ability.
Chemical properties of Dapoxetine
Dapoxetine hydrochloride tablet is a gray film-coated tablet, which is white or off-white after removal of the coating.
Dapoxetine is an oral medication applied in order to regain control over weakened ability to postpone ejaculation in case of acquired premature ejaculation (PE) condition, or gain control it in case of lifelong PE. Priligy is thus used to restore proper balance of serotonin in synaptic cleft, preventing its inhibition, and optimizing the ability to engage in sexual activity that is ultimately satisfactory for both partners.
Ejaculation can be referred to as premature if the length of a sexual act is perceived as insufficient by one or both partners. Normally it means decreased intravaginal time or sperm release that precedes penetration. The drug should only be used by individuals in need of ejaculatory delay facilitator. Dapoxetine should not be used recreationally.
Dapoxetine is used in the treatment of premature ejaculation. It should be used in men of 18 to 64 years of age.
How Dapoxetine Works?
Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant. It works by increasing the level of serotonin in nerve thereby increasing the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control over ejaculation.
How do you take dapoxetine tablets?
Dosage 30 mg one to three hours before planned sexual activity. Dapoxetine should only be taken once a day. In the case of inefficacy without side effects, the dosage may be increased to 60 mg.
How long does dapoxetine stay in your system?
It then found its place in premature ejaculation. Many other serotonin reuptake inhibitors lead to delayed ejaculation, but dapoxetine lingers in the body for justabout 24 hours – the perfect duration for a drug meant to address premature sexual release.
1. General precautions. Dapoxetine is only used for male patients with premature ejaculation. The safety of Dapoxetine in men who do not have premature ejaculation is not clear. At the same time, there is no data on the effect of Dapoxetine on delaying ejaculation in this population. It is recommended that patients should not take Beverly and “entertainment drugs” at the same time because the effect is unknown and serious adverse events may occur.
2. Patients are advised not to take stimulating psychotropic drugs while taking it.
3. Avoid taking alcohol when taking Dapoxetine.
4. Use Dapoxetine may cause syncope or dizziness
5. Also take moderate cytochrome P450 3A4 inhibitors like erythromycin, clarithromycin, fluconazole, verapamil and diltiazem.
6. Take strong cytochrome P450 2D6 inhibitor or known cytochrome P450 2D6 Patients with weak metabolism should be cautious when increasing the dose to 60 mg, as this may lead to increased exposure, which may eventually lead to higher dose-dependent adverse reactions and severity.
7. Beneficial should not be used for mania/ Patients with a history of hypomanic or bipolar disorder, at the same time, any patient with symptoms of the above-mentioned disease should be discontinued with Dapoxetine.
8. Because selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor may lower the threshold of epilepsy Value, any patient with seizures should be discontinued, and patients with unstable epilepsy should avoid using Dapoxetine.
9. Dapoxetine should not be used in people under the age of 18.
10. Not recommended For patients with severe kidney damage, patients with mild or moderate renal impairment should be used with caution. Like other selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, the use of Dapoxetine is associated with some eye reactions. For example, pupil dilation and eye pain. Patients with elevated intraocular pressure or risk of angle-closure glaucoma should be used with caution.